1 Search Results for: Scott Brown in critics
- The Submission - "The Submission Is Just More Straight Talk Abo..."
- Cries and Whispers - "Theater Review: Cries and Whispers, More Severe Than Ever, at BAM"
- Godspell - "Theater Review: Is Godspell Worthy?"
- Hugh Jackman Back on Broadway - "Hugh Jackman Is Your Best Broadway Pal"
- Happy Hour - "Ethan Coen's Cut-Rate Happy Hour"
- Richard III (2012) - "Theater Review: Kevin Spacey Out-Psychos Himself in Richard III"
- Arcadia - "An Exquisite Revival of Arcadia Could Use a Wee Bit More"
- Baby It's You - "Black Music Gets Whitewashed Again in Baby It’s You!"
- Gatz - " A Spellbinding Six-Hour Gatz"
- Hotel Savoy - "The Inside-Out Audience Experience at Hotel Savoy"
- The Language Archive - "Searching for Deep Meaning in The Language Archive"
- Persephone - "Julia Stiles Leads the Jittery Collegiate Thrills of Persephone"
- The Merry Wives of Windsor - "The Merry Wives of Windsor"
- The Scottsboro Boys - "The Brilliant Blunt Force of The Scottsboro Boys"
- Middletown - "The Vast Emptiness (With Punch Lines) of Middletown"
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown - "Women on the Verge Not on the Verge of Much"
- Colin Quinn: Long Story Short - "For Colin Quinn, History is One Long Barroom Brawl"
- Mistakes Were Made - "A Perfect Michael Shannon in Mistakes Were Made"
- A Free Man of Color - "John Guare’s Wildly Ambitious A Free Man of Color"
- Elling - "The Low-Key Pleasures of Elling"
- Pass the Blutwurst, Bitte - "Pass the Blutwurst, Bitte"